Hello everyone! It has been a while! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the last week of summer!
Today I did a little “back to school” shopping. I wanted to get a few new pieces that would transition well over the next few months that are on trend (and budget). Here is a collage of my Fall Faves so far!
1. Black Legging Jeans are a MUST this fall! Although I am coveting the AG Legging style, I’ve opted for the Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies for now! $19
2. Plaid is back in a BIG way! I am loving this 90’s throw-back that is being taken on by almost every high end designer this season. This H&M shirt is my first purchase from their new online portal. $39.95
3. As you may remember from my previous post, I am obsessed with Valentino-esque studded shoes. These Dollhouse replica’s do the trick and are actually quite comfortable! $42
4. I wore my ankle booties to death last year and need replacements. I tried on these Target cuties today and loved the heel and the shape of the toe. They come in a few colors too! $29.95
5. I am lusting over the color of this cobalt Club Monaco sweater. It will be perfect for warm September days that turn into chillier evenings. $34.50
What are your go to fall items this season? Let me know! xo