1) The Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo is my new “go-to” for refreshing my hair. I love that the scent is mild, and it has a cap so I don’t get the spillage like the Oscar Blandi version. After a long day at work, it’s great to be able to pull this out and use it before I head out to dinner with friends!
2) I know that there a lot of imatations out there, but I truly think Emi-Jay hair elastics are the very best! They don’t leave the harsh pony tail crease like regular hair elastics and they come in so many great colors. Although they do get stretched out after a LOT of use, you can untie the knot, trim the ends and re-tie and they are as good as new.
3) This month, I have been replacing my Starbucks fix with Bai Juice instead. My favorite flavor is Blueberry. They are a little more expensive in stores, but I purchased in bulk on Amazon which made it much more worthwhile. It says it has just as much caffeine as a cup of green tea, but I feel like it gives a little more of a kick than that.
4) My new favorite scent is Jo Malone’s French Lime Blossom. I am absolutely in love with all of her fragrances. Yes they are a bit pricey ($60 for the smallest size bottle) but they last over a year if you use one spray a day. My other favorite scent, English Pear and Freesia, is also amazing too. I honestly can’t imagine wearing any other line of perfume again!
5) I finally have a new Kindle! After four great years, my original one died in October (aka the screen now looks like a broken Etch-A-Sketch). It is my nightly ritual to read from my Kindle to fall asleep so it was pretty rough adjusting to life without one. It took me a while to decide which model to get, but I ended up picking out the Kindle Paperwhite. Compared to the one I had before this is night and day. The touch screen is amazing, and the fact you can adjust the lighting and access other features so easily makes it really a blessing in disguise to have a new one now. I am currently reading Grace Coddington’s Memoir, and I am dragging my feet finishing it because it is SO GOOD, I don’t want it to end!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! XO